Water Feature Shipping Information
We can ship water features to virtually any address in the world.
For shipments to the Continental USA and Canada all shipping is FREE!
(Please note that a $195 handling charge is charged to cover the cost of clearing Canadian customs--all GST taxes are the responsibility of the Canadian Consignee).
For shipments to Alaska and Hawaii, shipping is discounted! Call us for a quote at (801) 255-9484.
For shipments anywhere else in the world--please call us to get a freight quotation before placing your order at (801) 255-9484.
Orders received by Adagio Water Features are typically sent by a freight carrier. Please refer to the individual product you are purchasing for production times. Standard shipping typically takes between 4 - 7 business days depending on your location.
**If you would like faster delivery times please contact a customer service representative at Adagio Water Features and they will try to accommodate your request.
Free Shipping Offer
All water features are eligible for free shipping, as long as the shipping address is located within the continental United States or Canada. This applies to standard shipping only! Expedited shipping quotes can be obtained by calling our customer service line.
Customers Outside the Continental U.S.
If you wish to ship something outside the continental U.S., please contact Adagio Water Features for a shipping quote. You must have the name and product code of the item you wish to purchase as well as a full shipping address ready when you call or e-mail. We cannot give you a quote without this information. The customer is responsible for any duties, fees or taxes imposed by the receiving country. Please keep in mind that some countries take up to 72 hours to receive shipping quotes from carriers.
Due to the weight and size of many large or heavy items they must be sent via independent freight carriers. Here are a few things to note.
- The trucking service will contact you typically 1-2 days before delivery to schedule the delivery time. If you make an appointment with the trucking company please be aware if you are not there to accept delivery a redelivery fee may be charged by the trucking company and it is not the responsibility of Adagio Water Features.
- Please be there to inspect the shipment prior to signing for it. If there are any damages or possible damages, be sure to mark the bill of lading “Damaged” or “Possible Damages”. Please contact Adagio Water Features immediately to report any damages. We will require pictures of the box and the damaged parts in order to send out replacement parts for you.
- The delivery driver will deliver your items curbside of your home or office. They are not responsible for taking the product onto your driveway or to your home. Therefore, moving the item from curbside may require your assistance. Special services that may be offered by the trucking service are the responsibility of the customer. We do not pay for any storage fees that the trucking company may charge if you do not take immediate delivery of your item. Any re-consigning (changing of original shipping address) of shipments is not the responsibility of Adagio Water Features and any fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Water Features crates can be opened on the curb and carried to their permanent locations. Larger stones will take 2 people to move, please plan on having help to move them when the shipment arrives.
Expedited Shipping Policy
Any additional charges for Expedited Shipping will NOT be refunded on shipments that are delayed due to causes beyond the shipping company’s control, including but not limited to the following:
The nature of the shipment, defect, or inherent vice of the product. Failure of the Consignee to observe any terms contained in the Air Freight Terms, including but not limited to addressing or marking of any shipment, including omission of, or provision of, an incorrect Consignee address or ZIP code on the Air Waybill, providing insufficient information. Acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or hazardous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials or similar authorities, the application of security regulations imposed by the government or otherwise applicable to the shipment, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, or other circumstances beyond our control. Compliance with laws, government regulations, orders or requirements, or any cause beyond our control.
The following shipments are not eligible for Guaranteed Service:
- Shipments destined for delivery in locations outside the service area for Next Day Air Freight or 2nd Day Air Freight.
- The guarantee for on-scheduled delivery for Next Day Air Freight and 2nd Day Air Freight shipments delivered within the United States will be extended by 90 minutes on the Day after Thanksgiving Day and on December 18 through December 24.
**IMPORTANT** Freight damage rarely occurs; however, all packages, crates, items and pallets must be inspected by the receiver upon delivery. In the event that a package, crate, pallet, or item is damaged due to shipping please NOTE the damage on the Delivery Receipt and ACCEPT the Shipment. Contact Adagio Water Features immediately to report damage. We will need photos of the box, including any signs of mishandling, as well as any parts that are damaged and need to be replaced. Replacement parts will be sent out as soon as the required pictures are sent.
Please note – All damage must be reported to Adagio Water Features within 48 hours of accepting delivery. The customer will be responsible for any damage not reported within that time frame. Adagio Water Features is not responsible for any damage that are not noted on the delivery receipt. Please mark the delivery receipt “Possible Concealed Damage” if you are unable to inspect it before the driver leaves.